- The Vehicle Sales Authority (VSA) is BC's consumer vehicle sales regulator.
- If you purchased or leased a vehicle from a licensed dealer in BC and have questions or an issue, My Self-Help is the best place to start.
- My Self-Help can help you learn about your legal rights. It can also help you understand the responsibilities of dealers.
- To understand your issues, we will ask you some questions.
- Based on your answers, we will provide you with information and options on how to deal with your issue.
- In the end of the session, you will receive a summary listing your answers to the questions and the information provided to you.
- The result you get from My Self-Help is not a legal decision or legal advice by the VSA.
Read our full Terms of service
If you accept terms of service, select the box above to continue. You must accept the agreement to use My Self-Help.